Friday, 20 March 2009

Winter is almost over


Well for those of you who follow my blog will realize that I have not actually been out cycling since last year as here in Niigata over winter its not very pleasant to go cycling unlike my home country of New Zealand where even in winter its possible to get nice sunny days with blue sky for cycling. Although in the last few days the temp has risen and we have had some nice days unfortunately on those days I have been working and stuck inside an office looking out at the sunshine , Murphy s law I guess as often on my day off its pissing down and not suitable for cycling. I have several days off through the week next month and I hope to get out for my first ride of the season then. The Humber is ready for its 1st outing of the year and I hope to do a ride to one of the nearby hot spring towns for lunch so hopefully weather permitting you will see a ride report early next month.

3 speeds is all you need

Don

2 comments:

The Jolly Crank said...

Looking forward to your rides reports!

2whls3spds said...

It must be a cosmic law that it shall rain on our only days off. I was planning a long ramble this weekend when I get home from being on the road for 3 weeks...only the forecast is for rain both weekend days :-( but it will be above 70*f (21*c) so I may just cape up and go anyway!

Aaron