Thursday, 17 September 2009

By the sea - part 3





After checking out the campground I cycled further down the road to another lookout and found a covered seating area out of the wind to relax with a beer and a tobacco pipe. There's nothing better than relaxing with a beer & a pipe away from the noise of the city. And luckily I had my wind cap for the pipe as even though I thought I was out of the wind I had trouble getting it lit.  Not far from where I was sitting was a Japanese salary man trying to drive his car up a sandy track towards the sea, I had no idea what he was doing but of course he soon got stuck and then a little while later his mate arrived to help him out. Even though I was just pottering about and not far from home it was somewhere that I hadn't been before and it was great to get out on the bike again.

No comments: