Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Another rainy day !


Well today was to have been my first ride for this year but unfortunately on our way to the start of our planned ride it started raining heavily so my mate Brian & I were both glad we were inside my van instead of outside getting wet. Often in Niigata it rains so if you can get a fine day for cycling you are rather lucky, so instead of our planned ride along the river cycle path near Murumatsu we headed back into the city and visited Yamaya which is a large import food store and across the street we spied a nice looking bakery that needed further investigation. After stocking up on some nice bead & filled rolls we then headed to a seaside car park to consume our lunch and chat before heading home. Now looking out the window the weather has started to clear up - I guess that is Murphy's law for you !. We'll try another ride in a couple of weeks when we are both free again and hopefully by then the weather will be better.

Pictured above is a photo of me outside Brian's apartment building with my Humber sports sitting in the back of my van

No comments: