Thursday, 7 April 2011

Furumachi Bicycle shop






Hi Everyone

Well as it seems the winter is over and we have even had a few days of warm weather my bicycle shop has been very busy. At this time of the year in Japan a lot of people are getting their bicycles serviced for the cycling season and purchasing new bicycles. Furumachi Bicycle is an agent for the following brands Cinelli, Masi, Fuji, Kona, Avenue, Surly, Davos and many others. If you are interested in purchasing a brand new bicycle here in Japan and do not speak Japanese just drop me a line as I'm sure I could most likely find the type of bicycle & size you are looking for plus we can ship bicycles anywhere in Japan. I also stock a wide range of parts and can order Shimano & Campagnolo components plus we stock ever popular Brooks saddles as well. If you have a bicycle in need of restoration no matter what period I can restore it for you as I have experience restoring & repairing bicycles from the late 1880s to modern Road & Mountain bikes. Pictured above are a few bicycles that I have restored

3 comments:

llewellyn said...

Does that mean we can expect some new touring updates from your part of Japan ? the bikes look great, nice work.

Don Speden said...

Hi IIewwllyn

Thanks for the e mail and as soon as the weather has settled down I hope to take the Humber out for a spin but my bicycle shop is so busy and I only have a few free days each month in which to head out for a long ride so hopefully some of those days will be fine.

llq said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year off the shoulder wedding dresses?!