Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Primo Alley Cat


Hi Everyone

Sorry I haven't posted anything in ages but I've been flat out at my bicycle shop and as we are in the middle of rain season it's wickedly hot and humid - not the perfect weather for long distance cycling. I've been busy with our 1st shop event which is an inner city Alley Cat ( cycling around the city going to various check points and writing down the answers from some quiz questions ) . Because it was raining last Sunday the event will now be held this coming Sunday so I'm hoping we get a break from all the rain and the event can be held. The after party is going to be held at my mates NZ bar " The Local " so it should be great fun and I have heaps of nice spot prizes from our Australian sponsor KNOG , the maker of it's famous silicone coated lights, locks etc. After the event I'll post some photos of it.

No comments: