Thursday, 28 July 2011

Unicycle free mount !




After several weeks of almost getting the free mount I put the 24 inch Nimbus in the back of my van & drove about 25 mins across the city to Toyano Park which is home to the soccer & baseball stadium. It a pretty big park and has a covered area under the highway that passes by the stadiums so even if it's raining it would be possible to practice uni cycling. But as luck would have it the rain had stopped and even though the humidity was high it wasn't so hot. After finding a nice flat open area next to the baseball stadium I started practicing my free mount and after several failed attempts I finally got it which was awesome. Though out the afternoon I practiced some more and did several more free mounts and found that I didn't really need to hold the front of the saddle to be able to free mount. I did several 100mtr rides in the park after free mounting and it's really a great workout as my thighs were burning by the time I had finished 2 hours of practice. I can't consistently free mount as yet but I sure that will come with more practice. I took the above photos at the park on my phone that's why the picture quality is bad but you can get an idea of the size of the park.

2 comments:

Essayy said...

Thesis Writing
Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming.

Pramod Negi said...

Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Cheap Flights to Hanio
Flights to Hanio
Hanio Flights