Thursday, 20 October 2011

Araya Muddy Fox







Recently one of my customers purchased some old MTB parts from me and when I asked him what he was doing , he said that he was restoring a 1991 Araya Muddy Fox MTB so I said when it's finished bring it along to the bike shop as I was keen to see it. So last week one afternoon he showed up on his recently restored MTB, as it wasn't really missing any major parts it must have been an easy restoration which just involved cleaning and polishing the fame and components. The saddle is incorrect as I have just found a scan of the original catalog which shows it having a different saddle but apart from that it's near perfect. Ayara is a major rim manufacturer in Japan but they also produce a few bicycles as well, this particular model looks just like a Cannondale of the same period and uses similar tubing as well. These bikes were made in Japan and the above bike is kitted out with a full Shimano Deore LX groupset with DX STI shifters. Pictured above are a few photos of the bike and the proud owner.

1 comment:

vernongetzler said...

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side. very nice article.
web developer india