Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year 2013

Hi Everybody

Well 2013 has almost ended and here in Niigata most people are inside watching the end of year TV special , drinking and eating and keeping warm. This year has been rather interesting for me and the bicycle shop has been busy, Fat tyre bikes are becoming more popular and on my last day of work this year I sold the top model fat tyre bike from Surly the Moonlander , Niigata is certainly the place for Fat Tyre bikes as we get a lot of snow every year. I just sold my van the other day as going car free has been a goal of mine now for quite some time so finally I did it and am very happy to be able to cycle everywhere now and not rely on having a car. I hope all of you had a great 2012 and I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year for 2013 where ever you are and of course happy cycling. The picture below is one of my favorites which was taken on a one day ride through the mountains of Sanpoku in Nov 2009


8 comments:

Pandabonium said...

Happy New Year. Looking forward to a year of great posts.

Pandabonium said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
llewellyn said...

Happy New Year mate, does this means no more mobile pies ?

Don Speden said...

Hi IIeweIIyn

Yes I now no longer bake pies as the bicycle shop is keeping me pretty busy

Have a great New Year

Bill Pustow said...

Happy New Year, Don. I very much enjoy your posts.

Bill Pustow said...

Happy New Year, Don. I very much enjoy your posts.

muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com

Frozen Juegos said...

You topic is very great and useful for us…thank you
Signature:
i like play games
juegos de frozen
juegos frozen
frozen