Friday, 7 June 2013

Furumachi Bicycle - New shop

Well for the last two days I have been really busy moving my bicycle shop 50 mtrs down the street to a new lager location, when Furumachi Bicycle first opened almost 3 years ago it was the perfect size but over time I have become very busy and we outgrew our old location. So when a used clothing store closed just along my street my boss quickly decided this would be our new store. When it was empty it looked huge compared to my old shop but now its full and we only just managed to fit all the stock and bicycles inside, no more worrying about bikes outside getting wet and I now have a large storeroom as well. Today we re open in our new store and I have posted a few photos below to show what it looks like and a link to were you can see the rest of the photos. I love my new workbench as its nice and wide with plenty of space for all of the tools plus a dedicated wheel building area as well and a separate counter unlike before.




To check out a few more photos of my new store check the link below 

2 comments:

Russell Jenkins said...

Looks great, Don. Wish Furumachi Bicycle all the best. I'm looking forward to visiting.

Pandabonium said...

Wow! Fantastic. Congratulations. I wish I had such a shop near me.