Thursday, 13 June 2013

Niigata city ride

Well the Niigata City Ride is almost upon us as this coming Sunday the event will be held. Recently the weather has become rather hot in Niigata with it often being about 28 deg early in the morning, hopefully this coming Sunday will not be as hot as cycling 120km in such hot humid weather will be quite a challenge on any type of bike. Most of the course is flat and takes in the surrounding areas of Niigata city, after the event I will post some photos and a event report . Pictured above is the event poster featuring a local well known band - I wonder if they will be taking part in the 120km event ?


2 comments:

Pandabonium said...

I'm sure they would be a draw for people to join the ride, but I suspect it was a photo-op only. :)

28°? Yipes. Only up to 21 today in Kashima City, Ibaraki.

Looking forward to the event pics.

Don Speden said...

Hi Pandabonium

I think those girls have only ridden a mamma chari to school , I doubt they will be doing the 120km tomorrow . Check back in a day or two for a report and some photos .

Cheers Don
Furumachi bicycle