Wednesday, 3 July 2013

80km shop ride to Yahiko Village

Last Sunday my mate and part time staff member Brian & I  took 20 of my customers on a group tour out to Yahiko Village and back. For many of the riders it was their first time to visit there and ride that far. Believe me 80km is a long way in 32 deg heat especially at this time of the year. There was a good mix of riders and bicycles, road bikes, cyclo cross , single speed 29 inch MTB, 26inch MTB and even a Surly Moonlander fat bike !. We had several stops to rest and enjoyed a fantastic lunch of Udon noodles in Yahiko village. I took a heap of photos and below are a few I took on the day. To check out the rest take a look at the following link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27102950@N06/sets/72157634426575030/





2 comments:

Frank Delaney said...

Very fantastic and superb post. :)
Commercial Real Estate Software

Wesley Bellairs said...

Have you investigated Randonneur rides with your group?